Friday, January 18, 2008

This is not a love song

I have so many things on my mind right now. I've been sitting here for a while now, writing something and then erasing it. Saving drafts. Thinking, Yea, that could potentially be a good post but right now its not right. It's not what I need to say.

The thing is, is that I don't know what I want to say.

Sometimes I bug myself with conversations I have with people. I end up talking about the same thing with the same people day after day. I'll go up to someone and start talking about all the school work I have, or how busy I am instead of simply just asking how they are doing, and then waiting for them to say something. Because maybe they do have something substantial to say and I'm just babbling away about the same old thing. If I weren't me, I would be annoyed with me sometimes. Thinking,
Why does she always talk about school? And here I am again talking about school. Again. How are you?

.............................................................

I do wonder sometimes about being in a relationship with someone, someday. I don't dwell on it. But I won't deny that its exciting to know that good things are worth waiting for.

There are some very sad people that I come in contact with everyday. And I know they're sad, even when they don't say it. Their body language, and expressions, and way that they carry themselves shouts it. And I am constantly wondering what I can do. Because it's breaking my heart. It's breaking my heart because there's so much more, and I have no idea how to show that there is so much more.

I am very tired.

K


No comments: