Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Anointed One

Jesus made us as people who need to be built up and encouraged.

Speak words of life over yourself. Speak words of truth, words of love.


Jesus comes to us and he says,
"Hey, Beloved, I love you! You've been made perfect through my cross. There is nothing; no shame, no sin, no mistake that can separate me from you."

Do not be discouraged. Do not be depressed. If you're searching for truth. Read the bible! It's filled with truth. It's filled with life. It's filled with love. Jesus is love.

I choose to speak words of life over other people. I choose to speak words of life over myself.

Failure is not a person, It's an event.

Jesus has changed my life. He's continuing to transform me. Every day. Teaching me new things, loving me so much, being faithful. It's this incredible, tangible feeling that I can't get over. I can't move past. I can't give up. Nor do I want to.

If you want it. Then start searching. Test everything, and keep the good. (1 Thessalonians 5:21) And if you search, if you call out. He'll come. He'll find you where you are.

I will no longer accept the words of defilement that are spoken over me. But I will be like Bartimeus in Mark 10:46- I am no longer "not good enough" ,"stupid" ,"ugly" ,"average", "OK".... fill in the blank. But I will call out. I will say "Jesus, son of David, have mercy on me, your beloved." And He will stop. And he will heal, and restore, and give me strength so that I can further follow him.

I plan on grabbing my true identity. This is what I am. This is what my name means. This is what He's told me again and again.

I am new. I am beloved

I am Kirstyn - The Anointed One.

No comments: