Thursday, July 12, 2007

I have nothing else to do at the moment, so I thought I'd post something considering the fact that there are actually people reading my blog this time. Woot.

Anyways, I'm starting to forget the fact that it really is summer because it has been SO cold here this past week. It's warming up this weekend, and it's supposed to be sunny, but today It felt like late fall. No joke.

Yesterday Gabi and I went shopping in France. That sounds extravagant, I know, but Gabi and Henry live about 15 minutes from the border of France and Gabi knew this little place we could go so we did. I didn't end up buying anything because the stuff that I liked ended up being to expensive (figures). Lol, but It was still a lot of fun. I love listening to the French Language. One thing I've realized however, is the fact that after spending a few weeks trying to fill my mind with German, German, German It feels like the space of my brain that contains all of that French vocabulary has dissapeared. I can slowly remember stuff if I really concentrate on it, but It's really hard to speak french after juggling English and German. Haha, oh well. This week has been pretty good as far as me speaking German, well except for today. Don't really know why that is, but maybe because I'm tired.

This afternoon Gabi, Henry and I are driving to Freiburg for the evening. That is about an hour from where they live. We'll do some shopping, some eating, some walking, and some cafe trinken. It should be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Tomorrow morning I'm taking a train (my myself) to stay with Helen (one of my relatives/cousins) for the weekend. We'll probably visit the other cousins as well or whatever. But I already know that it is going to be a very busy weekend. I'm really excited.

Anyways, pray for good weather for me bitte.

Tschüs

Kirstyn

No comments: