Thursday, July 26, 2007

Getting back into the hang of things

I'm sorry for not writing for a few days. I'm still getting used to being in Canada again. I guess now that I'm back here I don't have as much to write about anymore. It's not like its as exciting as being in Europe. But I truly hope that my family, and the others of you that have been reading my blog will still check this site out every once in a while.

Life is a lot easier now that I can understand everything around me. I guess I didn't realize how hard I had been working to understand German until I came home and realized that I can speak without thinking about it first haha

However, I've been using my German/English dictionary these past few days. In other words, I've still been learning a lot. I plan on keeping it up, and I hope I'll be able too. I just need someone to keep me accountable. I think that won't be that hard though because I'm emailing my cousins in Germany.... In German. Hehe cool. And they respond in English so it's practice for all of us.

I'll be at Family Camp next week, all week. I'm pretty excited.

So yea, There's really not much more to tell. My adventures for now are at a minimum, they'll kick into over-drive again sometime soon. I'm sure of it.

Kirstyn

No comments: