Thursday, December 14, 2006

Reality vs. Imagination

Not real, but still...
I picture myself in her position.
Imagine what it would be like to be her.
Wonder how it would feel to do that, be that.
Knowing it will happen one day.
The anticipation alone makes me want to skip all these years.
Yet the joy of it all makes me want to savour the time I have now.
For I know that my steps are being guided; my life has a pre-ordained plan.
So what I imagine now, is only half the joy of what it will be like in REALITY, years from now
For that will be real.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what did she do? (makes me think she got married, but i have no idea.)

but i liked that post :). sweet. it made me smile.

it made me think of mary and what she did. and the amazingness of that story. i saw the nativity story and it made me really think.

(kirstyn) said...

i saw the nativity story too.. loved it. it was greattt.
K