Saturday, December 29, 2007

I have no idea where this is going....

I'm writing a song......

Again.

And once more all I have is a chorus. I'd share that chorus with you. But this song is being put under house arrest until I figure out whether or not it falls under the "too-personal-to-share- with-you" category. Unless of course you're in group 1 (going back to the previous post) then you'll most likely hear it.... eventually..... never before it's finished

But I'm getting majorly off topic here.

Again.

Anyways, The chorus expresses exactly how I feel. But it almost seems as though the chorus by itself pretty much states every idea I wanted to get across at that specific time of composing. I have no idea what I want to say anymore, or where I want to go with the song. I have so many ideas, but none of them fit right. I know it will come eventually. It always seems to. That's how it was with "All for Love"

I need to figure out what I want to say before I can write it...................

Wow, I'm boring myself.


Bye.

No comments: