Wednesday, November 07, 2007

What amazes me is how certain events in our life are remembered forever, and others are forgotten almost instantaneously. Memories are powerful.
What also amazes me is the fact that dreams seem so real sometimes. Did you know that if we didn't dream, we would die? So, even if you don't think that you dream, you do. You just don't remember them.

I'm struggling here, trying to figure out just how much I should say...

When I first started this post I was going to say, "Lucky you, blog reader, you get an inside peek on the mind of Kirstyn today." But man, I don't even feel free to be completely open here! I'm so frustrated. Life would be way easier if we didn't have to hide what we were really thinking all the time.

I'd like to go through a day just hearing the subtext. Yeah...

End of post.

2 comments:

Jon Berg said...

oh i want that very exact same thing.

(kirstyn) said...

the sad thing is that it will probably never happen (a day with just subtext)... just like life will never be a musical with people randomly breaking out into song, and dancing on tables... sigh (well except for me) I tend to break out into song quite often.