Friday, November 30, 2007

Ever notice how its really hard to be intense in a place without intensity?

I'm intense without even trying to be sometimes. This is what makes it really hard to be real sometimes. Because here I am, operating on a level of intensity, and it's almost as if I have to switch gears completely and tone it down because people just don't seem to relate. Gah, it's like sticking out without even trying. Living without intensity feels like I'm drifting through life; like i'm existing rather than actually LIVING. I don't want to be intimidating, but at the same time, I can't stand not expressing stuff I believe in.

I hate the routine. I'm bothered by the immaturity. I cringe when I see how tired and lifeless people are sometimes. Man, I gotta stop caring about what other people think, and just operate on the level of intensity that God's called me to be on.

Afraid of Failure? No. I can't live that way. It'll suck the life out of me.

No comments: