Sunday, September 30, 2007

Germany

Sometimes I miss all of you terribly.
The smallest of things will set off a million wonderful memories.
I never even knew I was making a memory until now; until I realize I want so desperately to be back there with everyone laughing, and staying up late talking.
I don't want to forget what it felt like being there.
Because I've never felt so alive before.
I won't, because I can't, because I will not forget what it felt like to fly.
When will I see you again?
Do you guys miss me too? Or has life gone on.
I hope maybe we'll have some more magic next summer.
Sometimes I miss all of you terribly



1 comment:

kathleen said...

ahh yess. i'm undergoing the missing syndrome lately too. wow. although we've gone through things, i think i somehow understand at least a part of what you're going through!