Monday, September 03, 2007

Sluggish

I feel so sluggish today. It's one of those days where you have nothing to do, and even when you feel like you do have something to do, you don't want to do it. The hours tick by slowly, and you normally just end up with the TV turned on, watching pointless half an hour sitcoms waiting for something interesting to happen. It's incredibly lazy, and incredibly laid back. I don't like it.

Maybe it's because school is starting tomorrow. I can't seem to get over the fact that the summer went by pretty darn fast. I guess I don't really know what to expect from this year. I'm trying to get excited, but honestly right now I'm just not. This last day of summer vacation is always like this. You're on the in-between. You realize summer is coming to a close, and that a new chapter is starting in your life. Is it good, is it bad? You just simply don't know.

Normally I'm excited by this time. I'm ready to start school again, I'm ready for new things that are going to come my way. But this year I just don't feel it. I'm just not getting into the of anticipation and eagerness that comes when September starts. Oh well, I'll let you know how I'm doing.

Kirstyn

No comments: