Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dancing; It's food for the soul

Some songs, when you hear them you just want to get up and dance. It's like you can't help but tap your foot, bob your head, or snap your fingers. It's like the song is calling you. It's almost as if that by not dancing your denying some internal yearning that says, "Man, I want to dance!"

I love to dance. I can't by any means actually dance. But you know what? I'm glad I can't. Because it feels more free. It doesn't matter if I don't get the moves right, and it doesn't matter I you look stupid doing it because that's not the point. The point is that I'm dancing. I'm having some serious fun. Dancing; It's food for the soul.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree!

(kirstyn) said...

An anonymous comment. Sweet :) My life needs a little mystery. Well I'm very glad you agree. At least somebody out there finally understands me.

Esther said...

I understand I can not dance either but it still feels good!!!