Thursday, November 23, 2006

So another weekend is here. Another weekend I'm spending at my house, chilling with myself. I'm getting a little bit tired of these "alone" weekends lol. The thing is, is that I try super hard to find people to get together with on the weekend. But weekend after weekend, my plans have fallen through, because people have been busy, or away, or they can't get a ride (or vise versa). Whatever the reason it doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm by my lonesome... again...
because like normal my plans have fallen through.
But, I've rented myself a movie, and I intend to curl up on the couch tonight and watch it, bowl of popcorn in lap, fireplace on, in a comfortable position. If i'm lucky it'll make me cry (don't ask, it's a girl thing) and my night will turn out fairly decent.

P.S. I lost my agenda, and it is very near and dear to my heart, so if you see it, please return it.
That's all

No comments: