Wednesday, May 07, 2008

That's Life

I'm trying to take on a new kind of attitude.
I used to be way to uptight about everything.
Worried.
Stressed. You name it.

But I figure Proverbs 3:5 is there for a reason. That whole Choral Fest 'King Jesus is a listenin' ' message really stuck with me.
'If you're going to pray about something, then quit worrying about it. But if you're choosing to worry, don't bother praying.'

Life happens. It's not generally 'normal' and it doesn't generally go as planned. But make the best of it knowing that you're loved by Jesus...

I love Jesus...

So much.

On another note: I have a wonderfully amazing family that I love with all my heart. I take my family for granted too often when really I should be thanking Jesus all day, every day for what a blessing He's given me.

Realizing that life happens however, is not easy. I've been tested so many times this past week It's not even funny. But I have favour. Jesus loves me.

No comments: