Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm listening to one of the songs on my album as I type. We're almost finished the songs. Dave, my producer is just adding the last touches.
This whole project is so much bigger and greater than I ever thought it was going to be.
It's been a wonderful adventure.

I officially finished all of the things on my list. Yay. Now all I have to do is wait for Monday morning to come. HONDURAS HERE I COME!!

The theme song for Anne of Green Gables is definitely one of the most romantic songs ever. I was playing it on piano earlier today, and it just brings you back to the movie full swing.

Anyways, that's pretty much all I have to say. I'm going to go eat some food.

K

1 comment:

kathleen said...

That must be an incredible feeling to have completed an album. Congrats!

And I love Anne of Green Gables... I'd like to play the theme on piano!

Have a great time in Honduras!