Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm not really the type to get all lovey dovey... but...

I was walking to my locker this morning as I arrived to school. And once again I was stuck behind some really really slow walking people. If you know me at all, you know that I am a fast walker. I know where I want to go, and I'm very direct about it. One of my hugest pet peeves is being stuck behind someone who couldn't possibly be walking slower if they tried.

Anyways, back to the story.
I was walking behind one of the current couples at my school. They were walking so slowly, and all I could think about was getting passed them. It didn't take me very long (it never does) to find somewhere to squeeze through them as they blocked the hallway and continue on towards my locker. An annoyed thought about being slowed down was being entertained in my head at the moment. But that thought was put on hold as another one took its place. Because it dawned on me then.
Of course they're walking slow. They like each other for Pete's sake. They're walking slowly because they have nowhere to be other than beside each other.

Then I thought. I wonder what kinda wonderful guy it will take to slow me down; to make me walk at a snail's place.

Anyways, enough on that. Moving on.

K

No comments: