Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trust will be your light tonight - So close your eyes.

Title inspired by a new band I have recently discovered, ok nay - that my brother discovered and then shared with me. It's called Future of Forestry. And it's pretty much amazing, I would recommend it to all y'alls.

------

On another note, Summer vacation is well on its way, despite the chilly weather. I went for a walk this morning and was surprised at the biting wind.

My days are composed of work (either at the pool or at Second Cup) as well as what I call French Time. Well, I don't actually call it that, but I figured it needed a name for the purpose of this post. French Time is basically just the time I try to spend every day either learning some new lifeguarding vocab for my summer camp job, reading my french novel Plein Ciel, or watching the news in French. Go ahead and make fun, but I love it.

I also have been spending a lot of time hanging out with friends, and planning a Worship Night that I'm sure you guys will hear about soon enough.

Sometimes I get frustrated when work hinders me from meeting up with people I love, but I figure that's just life. Friends just have to wait sometimes until the shift ends. (I wish it were the other way around.)

That's all.

K

No comments: