Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I bought a new camera. I'm hoping that it will encourage me to take more pictures, record more of my life, have fun with photography. I wouldn't get your hopes up though.

One of my friends was watching a whole ton of videos that she recorded on her camera throughout the past four years. They include little snipits of the best parts of high school: Gr. 11 service trip, parties, lunch time in the commons, inside jokes with friends etc.. I'm a little jealous that I'm not such an avid photographer. Maybe I could have taken more pictures, had more videos to remind me of the last four years of my life.

Prom is in 3 days. PROM! It's weird because I distinctly saying in Gr. 10 that I couldn't wait until it was our Prom, and here we are. Already. How did we get here so fast?
9 more days of school. 2 study days. 2 exams.

I can tell you exactly what I need to finish before I graduate high school:

One more vectors test
Death of a Salesman presentations
2 vocab quizs
English ISU presentation
Drama Monologue
Drama Tribute
Vectors exam
English exam

Done...
It feels like it'll never end.

K

1 comment:

Kamela said...

It will end soon and then you won't know what to do with yourself.

Post pictures on your blog. I want to see them!