Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Thoughts.

I generally begin most of my blog posts with the word "So".

So, I will probably spend the majority of my lunch time this semester asking Mr. Groot, my math teacher, Calculus questions. I spend my entire morning doing math. I begin the the morning, first period, in the actual class. 2nd period I have a spare, in which I do my calculus homework. And then I go back into Mr. Groot's classroom at lunch time for a few minutes to ask him any questions I had about the homework.

I'm trying to figure out if this really bothers me though. I don't think so. I know that there's something deep inside of me that appreciates, and maybe even likes math. I'm good at it, so why shouldn't I like it, you know? Anyways, it pushes my brain out of it's comfort zone. Sitting around in the commons for lunch is getting boring anyways.

------------------------------

I have a different sense of humour than a lot of my friends. My brother, Jared, and I have realized that most of the time we laugh at the same things. We have the same sense of humour. But some of my friends hold fast to the kind of perverted, sexual humour. And you know what I think about that?

I think it's cheap.
It's incredibly uninteligent, it's rude, and it's uncomfortable.
I want to say, "Come on, like that's never been said before!" All the jokes are the same. And I really have no idea why it's funny.

-----------------------------

I'm realizing that Gr. 12 sets you up for a lower over-all average. You're flying high in Gr. 11 with you're beautiful average, and then Gr. 12 happens, and you have to work your butt off to get an average lower than the average that you got in Gr. 11 (that you didn't have to work hard for).

-----------------------------

So, I'm back in drama. We're in the process of picking the production were going to put on. The class is so huge though, that we'll probably end up doing two plays.
I'm rooting for 'The Importance of Being Earnest' and 'Rumours'. I think...

----------------------------

I have an 'easier' semester. But it's still a whole ton of work.
Sometimes i'm just tired in general.
And sometimes I'm tired of high school.
I'm tired of getting a detention for going to the bathroom.
Whatever.

----------------------------

There are still things that I treasure about Gr. 12 though.

K

-----------------------------

No comments: