Saturday, February 07, 2009

I'm still waiting for a hand to hold.

This is probably one of my least favourite times of year, in terms of the season.

Christmas is long over, so the novelty of snow is slowly starting to wane.
Now the snow just looks ugly.
It's cold, and it takes forever for spring to show up.

---

So, It's Saturday and I have nothing to do tonight. Sometimes I treasure Saturday nights spent alone, but tonight is desperately calling out for some companionship.
I tried to chill with my brother, but he apparently had already planned to have one of those treasured "alone Saturday nights", which by the way I don't hold against him, because everyone needs one of those every once in a while.

I'm trying to figure out how to spend my lovely weekend hours.
Is anyone else tired of simply renting a movie and making macaroni and cheese? Because I am.

K

No comments: