Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have three more days of work and then I'm done.
An entire 7 weeks of swimming lessons, and lifeguarding. I figured it out. I worked exactly 33 days. When I put it that way, it doesn't seem like a lot.

---------

Can I be honest?
I've had three people that I don't know very well ask me if I have a boyfriend over the span of a week and a half. They were just trying to make light conversation, but that question really doesn't lead to much considering that I can't give people the answer they want to hear. I pretty much just say no. And then we have to find another topic of conversation to talk about.

I really couldn't be romantically interested in someone that I don't see face to face on a regular basis. The whole long-distance, emailing, facebook flirting, cyber relationship thing really turns me off. It gets old pretty fast. It just doesn't seem real to me. I'm sure it works for other people though.

--------

I'm actually crossing off the days on my calendar until Friday. Only three more X's to go.

--------

I don't really have anything more interesting to share.

K

No comments: