Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pulling pranks at 3:30 in the morning is my definition of summer.

It takes hard work to trust God sometimes.
This time is a sometime.

I'm an 'I-need-information' kind of person.
The more I have.
The better I feel.
The more control I have, or I feel I have over the situation.
The less I need to trust God.

I'd like to say that I am the kind of person that goes straight to God with every single thing in my life. But sometimes I feel as though I can handle the situations in my life by myself. I only feel this way for a few days before I realize it would be way better just to let God handle it.

It's not easy though.
Yea, this time is definitely a sometime.

Also, I found out this week that dumb teenage boys do eventually grow up. Or some of them do. It takes about a decade though.
So there's hope for my future husband. Where ever he is.

No comments: