Saturday, May 26, 2007

Stress reliever?

Worship relieves my stress. When I'm stressed out I'll go play piano, and sing some worship songs or whatever, and It totally gives me peace.

Like last night I went to youth, and I don't know, there was a whole ton of stuff that has happened this past week, and I was just ready to let it all go.

We sang "I'm trading my sorrows" And the lyrics of that song just proclaim the fact that you're choosing to be happy. You're deciding to TRADE in your sorrows, shame, pain, and sickness for the Joy of the Lord. It's so amazing..

Anyways, Me and Steph, my best friend, just were singing that song at the top of our lungs, jumping around, and just letting it all go.

I guess my point is, is that when I focus on Jesus, and who he is and what he's done in my life, the trivial problems in this world dissapear, and I know that I can make it through whatever comes my way.

Kirstyn

No comments: