Friday, May 04, 2007

Missing Out

So, I missed out on the Choral Fest Concert tonight because of NLS. Thankfully NLS wasn't that bad, but still. It was a sad thing. It made my day to be able to sing "He's Able" one more time at the choral fest rehersal though :). That song is my favourite, and it was just one of those "for old time's sake" sort of things...

The time that I had at the choral fest was super duper fun though, I just wish I could have been there for the whole thing...

Well tomorrow and Sunday continue my training to become a lifeguard, so I suppose that's both a good and a bad thing. But, life is filled with things like this, that you just have to do, even when it's inconvenient, so although I'm sad about missing out, I know it's just part of living.

2 comments:

kathleen said...

i'm sorry you missed out.

mandie did an awesome job.. but i still would have liked to hear you sing it since it was your solo.

the choral fest was pretty fun although i was just pretty tired by the end of it.

(kirstyn) said...

Yea it was fun... TIRED!! Don't even talk about tired lol. Do NLS all weekend long and then tell me your tired :).. I'm exhuasted and I got to go back next week and do it again.