Monday, March 29, 2010

Now.

When I end up taking a break from my studies, I find that my mind wanders every which way.
Sometimes I end up here, but for the past while I haven't find much to write about.
A lack of inspiration?
Maybe.
What is it that you want?
Are you really interested to hear what's going on in my life?
Dunno.
Well, if you are: Here's a quick summary.

I have 2 tests tomorrow morning, one more paper, and an exam on April 7th and then I'm done. Completely done my first year of University. Was it all we made it out to be in the beginning? No. Do I struggle sometimes to find my own way. Yes.

I won a songwriting competition. The Earth Hour Woodbridge one. They presented me with a hefty cheque worth 200 big ones, and had me up on stage last Saturday evening to sing my award winning tune. This of course happened on the same night as my second gospel choir concert. So after the concert I rushed off to woodbridge to sing. I also sang one of the greatest and funnest solos of all time on the show on Friday night. I love that no body expects a short white girl to come out and sing a huge gospel solo. I can hold my ground quite well though. You'd be surprised.

How's work you ask? Fine. However, I've never known people could come up with such vulgar speech before in my life. One of my coworkers told me I could come to work with earmuffs if I didn't like it. Maybe I will, I think to myself.

Plans for the summer? Yup. Planning on going back to Quebec to work at a summer camp. Still waiting to hear back though.

I'm turning 19 next Monday. 2 days before my final paper and Psych exam. Guess what I'll be doing. Studying. The following weekend though I'll be going shopping with Mom and hanging out with friends.

So there you have it. If there was anyone that wanted whatever it was anyway.

K

1 comment:

Abram said...

congrats! new song?

... i miss gospel choir with a fervour