Monday, January 18, 2010

Drafts...

January 18, 2010

Good morning Monday.
You're gray today. Solemn and moody. Quiet.

I'd sleep you away If I could. But life goes on, without stopping to ask if you need a day to rest.

-------------

January 9, 2010

I've spent my entire weekend holed up in my house, finishing homework, watching T.V., reading my book, and playing some music. That pretty much sums it up.

This is after me trying to set up some interesting plans for at least some of my 4 day weekend. In the end, I had absolutely no luck.

It's difficult to keep up long-distant friendship. I don't even think it has anything to do with the physical distance (although that does make it more difficult). It's more about the frequency that you see the person.

----------

December 25, 2009

I sit here, staring at the blank computer screen, wondering what I should write down.

------------

December 18, 2009
The life of a university student is not glamorous, especially if you're a keener.

------------

December 14, 2009

I just need to stop thinking.
And then I'll be great.

------------

December 5, 2009

I know.

-------------

Yea, so those are most of the drafts that I've started and never finished and decided not to publish.

But for lack of creativity, and for the comment on my last post. Here they are. Enjoy.

K

1 comment: