Sunday, May 10, 2009

This was inspiring for me.

"But I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prie for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. All of us who are mature should take such a view of things."
Philippians 3:12-15

I've felt out of control lately. I've felt stressed out. I've felt frustrated. I've felt like I can't make it and I can't finish what I need to finish.

I spent this past weekend in Boston celebrating my dad's graduation. My dad completed his
Doctor of Ministry and his commencement was this weekend in Massachusetts at the Gordon- Conwell Seminary.

Seeing a graduation like this has made me realize that my time is coming. But first I need to get through these next few weeks.
And I don't have to do it alone.

I'll make it. It'll be tough. But I'll make it.

K

No comments: