Thursday, January 15, 2009

Non-stop

At this time next week I'll be completely done Semester One. It will feel completely liberating, and I'll get to come home and not do any homework for once.

I have one more day of classes left, and I will start writing exams next week.
I don't think I've ever had a busier two weeks of school ever.

The weird thing about it is that I feel like I've done nothing at school all week. My teachers aren't giving a lot of homework, and classes have been relatively easy. However, as soon as I get home, the real work begins and I'm working 3 or 4 hours every night. Last weekend I did over 9 hours of homework/studying/exam prep.

If only we could cut the school day out completely and simply work at home. It would be so much more productive.

Anyways, I'm gonna pull through. We're almost there.
K

No comments: