Monday, July 28, 2008

You may not think it's much, but from where I'm standing it looks amazing.

I always seem to write better when I have music playing in the background. Today there is no music in the background. Don't really know why, just wanted some silence.

As usual there are a million different thoughts running through my head. Only a few I feel like sharing.

What is the point of Ezekiel? I mean the book in the bible. I'm reading it, and finding it incredibly tedious. Basically what I've gotten so far is that God is sending all these messages through Ezekiel to the nation of Israel. God wants them to turn from their wickedness lest he destroy them. I'm not done the book yet, and I'm wondering if it just goes on the same way or if it drastically changes at the end. I'm not sure.

I'll let you know. Or you can read it yourself if you want.

K

No comments: