Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm out of poetic phrases.

I spend time reading other people's blogs. It makes me realize even more that my words on this blog are not eloquent or sophisticated. I can't spell. My grammar is atrocious.

It makes me wonder, how can I feel so limited when writing on a blog and feel so at home when writing lyrics by my piano? It's beyond me.

Newsflash: for those of you who have refused to believe it, being smart is gold. Good grades get you money. So, yea, when the time comes I'll flash around my 97% on a test if that means they'll pay my way through school come graduation.

Hehe, I think I know where I want to go to University. Isn't that exciting?

K

3 comments:

Ben said...

where do you want to go?!?!

kathleen said...

not when you choose a university that gives cheap scholarships. and that's where i ended up.

(kirstyn) said...

Oh the school I want to go to gives pretty good ones.