Sunday, April 01, 2007

Jars of Clay is Incredible in concert!

Yesterday I went to see Jars of Clay in concert with some of my friends from youth. I actually don't listen to Jars of Clay. But I did some catching up the week before the concert from their latest CD "Good Monsters", and yes, they are definately sweet.

Also, at the concert was NEEDTOBREATHE, and they were great. I got their CD and it's sweet too. Oh and Leigh Nash was there too. (The lead singer from Sixpence None the richer), only now she's a solo artist. Anyways... it was some good times.

Jars of Clay is incredible in concert!

3 comments:

kathleen said...

that's super good news, since i'm GOING TO SEE THEM ON TUESDAY!! i can't wait!!

tarajoy said...

dont they have another one next tuesday? i think kathleen is going...and nicole...johanna...hm.;)

(kirstyn) said...

super good!