Monday, February 05, 2007

Friends

Being friends with someone is not supposed to be so complicated. Then tell me, why is it sometimes? I think one of my biggest pet peaves is when people don't put in any effort into the friendship. When it feels like you're the only one that's keeping the relationship alive.

This has happened to me so many times. It feels hopeless a lot of the time because there's not really much you can do. For instance, it's happening to me right now. And it's not so much that this person doesn't put in much effort, well maybe that is the case, but there's a reason why they're doing it.

I don't know what to do. Whether to forgot the friendship and move on, whether to put it on the shelf so I can pull it back out later, or whether to keep on trying. I know the reason why the friendship is dwindling, but I don't think that I can go up to this person and tell them about it.. It's just not my place.

Anyways.. that is my thought for the day

K

1 comment:

kathleen said...

oh i've so been there kirstyn.

there is no real easy/quick answers to those questions. only time really tells... and the little decisions we make daily.

i'm always here for you! if you ever need to vent...

but yeha. that's hard. pray hard. cause that's the only thing you can seeem to do. and you can ask other people's opinion. although it's not your place to tell too many people. but yeah. i'll pray for you! love you