Monday, June 11, 2007

Chapters

Life is full of chapters. As the school year winds to a close, a chapter ends and a new one begins. I know that that sounds like some sappy proverb or saying, but it's true.

The verse Jeremiah 29:11 keeps on running through my head,

'"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and future."

Over and over, I'm reminded of it. It's a promise that God has made to me. And, if there's one thing i've learned about Him is that he never breaks his promises, and he never lets me down.

So although I have no idea what is in store for me, I know that as the chapters of my life pass by me, I so know he has something incredible up is sleeve.

God promises to do more than we can ever ask for, or even imagine. That's why I'm totally excited for what God has planned for yours truly,

So here's to living life loving a God that actually loves me back

No comments: